Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Found a new place to Sell Ford vehicles on line or in person

I just wanted to make an announce that I, "the car guy Dan L" or as you may know me as "Dan Lozott" is now working at Evergreen Ford Lincoln in issaquah. My first day was on Saturday the 23rd of May 2015. Looking forward to helping anyone in the greater Seattle area who is looking for a new Ford or Lincoln product, I'm the guy you should ask for. I have over 19 years experience selling Ford's and have been doing this as an Internet sales manager in the Bellevue or Kirkland stores. Now at issaquah Ford. If there is any thing I can do for you please consider me for your vehicle needs. At Evergreen Ford we have a good selection of preowned vehicles as well. My contact information is carguydanl@gmail.com

No comments: